Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default enable image transfer between a dll and

How can I programme a "handle" to enable image transfer between a dll
and
MS powerpoint.

Have considered image read "inbetween" to HD/memory or clipboard and
then
draw it on the ppt slide.

Can you help me further on: where do I find
info on MS ppt VBA handle control and programming?
And sending the data in meta data format? Does it work out that way?

Thnx alot
pulba