Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to get a picture on a userform?

Excel Helpers

I am building a userform and would like to display the company logo on the
first page.

If I embed the image into worksheet 1 (i.e. EMBED ("forms.Image1")) how can
i refer to that and get it onto a userform.

If I add an image icon to the userform and then look in properties for that
image and select 'picture' then I have to specify a path to the picture.

How dom I have it so that I can refer to the image on the sheet? I would
like to be able to distribute the workbook and need to be able to refer to
the image in the worksheet otherwsie on a different user's computer the path
name becomes defunct.

Regards

Alex