Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Usin Picture on userform

Hello,

I am creating some userforms and just wondered if someone could tell me if i
put a picture box on the userform, how do i get a picture on it?

Some sample code or explanation would be useful,

Thanks
Andy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Andy,

After you insert the image box, look at the properties. There are three
properties you'll be using:

1) Pictu It will be "(None)" by default. Click in the Properties cell,
then click the ellipsys button ("..."). You will see a Load Picture dialog
box. Browse until you find your image and then click the "Open" button.

2) PictureAlignment: This determines where the picture is anchored within
your image box.

3) PictureSizeMode: This determines the scaling used:
fmPictureSizeModeClip - Image is loaded into the box at 100%
fmPictureSizeModeStretch - Image is loaded to fit the full dimensions of
the image box
fmPictureSizeModeZoom - Image is loaded to fit the largest dimension of
the image box without changing its aspect ratio.

-Glenn Ray
MOS Master