Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to get a picture on a userform?

Hi,
I believe that whether you use an Image control or use the Picture
properties of the userform, once you load the image at design time, the image
is saved within the book, therefore each time you open the book/form, the
image is already there, ie it doesn't reload it from the path.
I just tried it: Image control on userform, load an image, save the book,
and close the book. Now, i rename the image in original directory, open the
book, the image is still(already) in the userform.
Sébastien
<http://www.ondemandanalysis.com

"Alex" wrote:

Excel Helpers

I am building a userform and would like to display the company logo on the
first page.

If I embed the image into worksheet 1 (i.e. EMBED ("forms.Image1")) how can
i refer to that and get it onto a userform.

If I add an image icon to the userform and then look in properties for that
image and select 'picture' then I have to specify a path to the picture.

How dom I have it so that I can refer to the image on the sheet? I would
like to be able to distribute the workbook and need to be able to refer to
the image in the worksheet otherwsie on a different user's computer the path
name becomes defunct.

Regards

Alex