Posted to comp.lang.perl.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default loading a macro programmatically in excel VBA or perl

I am working on a project where a perl script
might create a excel macro, then load it and execute it.
I have not been able to find any info on how to load
a macro programaticaly, either via perl or VBA. I found some info that
seemed to suggest it wasn't possible or not allowed.

If I can't do that, I may have a perl script load configuration data
into a seperate spreadsheet
and use that configuration data to manipulate other spreadsheets via a
more
complex macro.
That may be more complex, but it would mean the macro would
not have to be loaded manualy.

Any suggestions or info appreciated.