Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Printing Two pages per sheet

I have a workbook with 2 worksheets, "Summary" and "Result"

I have in a macro a command to print each worksheet. I want to prin
"Summary" normally, but I would like to print "Result" as 2 pages to
sheet. At present I have "solved" the problem by replacing the comman
line to Print "Result" with a PrintPreview command. Then I manuall
print and in the printer dialog box change the properties to printing
pages per sheet.

My question is: can I do this automatically in code so that I don'
have to manually change to "2 pages per sheet" every time I Prin
"Result"?

Thanks for any help

Fre

--