Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default ADD PRINTING WATERMARK ON FEW PAGES OF A SHEET

I have a Excel worksheet having serveral duly filled in pages & duly formated.

However there are few pages which are are to be printed but without filling
in. since these pages will be DOUBLE CROSSED with " AS PER ANNEXURE ENCLOSED"
..

I want to have this as a background watermark to be printed only on these
few pages which are not filled in, so that I do not have to mannually cross
and write.

Can you suggest a way in OFFICE 2007

Your input will be highly appreciated