Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Programmatically printing x pages/sheet

Excel 2002.

Where is the setting to programmatically print a specified number of
pages per physical sheet of paper in VBA? I recorded a macro, but did
not see the proper property there. Also, I do not see it in the Object
Browser. I am specifically talking about File | Page Setup... | Options
| Pages per sheet.

Any help would be most appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

PrintOut method:

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
'expression.PrintOut(From, To, Copies, Preview,
ActivePrinter, PrintToFile, Collate, PrToFileName)
Worksheets("Sheet1").PrintOut , copies:=3
End Sub

Where is the setting to programmatically print a

specified number of
pages per physical sheet of paper in VBA? I recorded a

macro, but did
not see the proper property there. Also, I do not see it

in the Object
Browser. I am specifically talking about File | Page

Setup... | Options
| Pages per sheet.

Any help would be most appreciated.
.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

No, that is how to specify multiple copies of the same document be
printed. I want page 1 and 2 of the printed document printed on the
same physical piece of paper.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It looks to me like when you click options in the Page Setup dialog it takes
you to properties for your specific printer which would not be part of
Excel, so I don't think it would be part of the Excel Object model. When I
click options I do not even see an option to print 2 pages on one piece of
paper.

Sue