Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default combobox problem

in the file attached below i am having a problem with one of th
comboboxes. If you go into the spread sheet under advanced and unloc
all (password is gmsafety123) and look in the definitions workshee
under the column titled area. Then go into the visual basic edito
under forms - newrec, the combobox for area does not display all o
the selections listed in the definitions worksheet. Hod do i get al
the items listed under area in definitions worksheet to display in thi
combobox

|Filename: 5th_Core_Element_v[1]._01__Pontiac_Metal_Center.zip
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4506

rstevens5
rstevens5l's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=572
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=52534

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In the properties of the combo-box there is one called 'RowSource' ...

check the range being used as the source for the list, it's probably not
correct.

HTH

Philip

"rstevens5l" wrote:

in the file attached below i am having a problem with one of the
comboboxes. If you go into the spread sheet under advanced and unlock
all (password is gmsafety123) and look in the definitions worksheet
under the column titled area. Then go into the visual basic editor
under forms - newrec, the combobox for area does not display all of
the selections listed in the definitions worksheet. Hod do i get all
the items listed under area in definitions worksheet to display in this
combobox?

|Filename: 5th_Core_Element_v[1]._01__Pontiac_Metal_Center.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4506 |

rstevens5l
rstevens5l's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=5728
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=525341

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I checked the row source property like you said. All the rowsourc
entries for my other comboboxes contained the header row title for th
selections. All the other boxes work fine except the one. For tha
one I had to designate the cells instead of just the header row title.
wierd... Any ideas why this happened