Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how do i creat a database to track stock

we buy goods from several suppliers for export. so i wish to create a
database that can help us keep stock of the goods we buy and how much we have
paid as well as arrears and our current stock.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Need more info, this could be naything from a fairly simple spreadsheet to a
full blown stock control + accounting system (presume its the simple
spreadsheet you're after but still need more info)