Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How many days the ready stock+expected stock will last as allocate

I need to find out how many days my stock will last when there is a fixed
monthly allocation already set.
for example on 20th Sept 2009 I got ready stock quantity of 360000pcs.
stock expected1 300000
stock expected2 320000
stock expected3 300000
stock expected4 320000
stock expected5 300000
stock expected6 320000
stock expected7 300000
stock expected8 320000
and monthly sale allocation fixed as below is the criteria for calculation.
Allocated days tobe considered
sep 800000 10
oct 820000 31
nov 840500 30
dec 861513 31
jan 883050 31
feb 905127 29
mar 927755 31
apr 950949 30
may 974722 31
jun 999090 30
jul 1024068 31
aug 1049669 31

Considering all the no of days for each month and remaining days of the
month for above given date how many days the ready stock+expected stock will
be covered?