Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Immediate Window not showing up below code window

My Immediate window does not show up at the bottom of my page when I click
onto View/Immediate Window. It now shows up as a full sheet. I went to
Options and it is clicked off as dockable. Don't know what I did. How do I
reset it so that it shows up below my code window.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Maybe just resetting all the windows in the VBE would be easier:

This was posted by Tom Ogilvy:

What version of excel? If Version 2002 or 2003 look for

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VBA\6.0\Commo n\Dock

you aren't deleting a file. You are deleting a value in the registry.
Windows/Excel will recreate it with default values which should restore the
original layout of the VBE.

Close excel
Windows start button|run
regedit