Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Project Window not showing up

Normally my project exporer window shows up in the top
left hand of my screen with my properties window just
below it. however lately my project window has not been
popping up when I go into the VB Editor. When I go to
View\Project Explore it pops up on top of my Code window.
I cannot for the life of me get it back ontop of the
properties window. does anyone know how to do this?????

Thanx

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

When I got to both HKEY_USER and HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG I do
a Find on Dock. I can only find a file int the HKEY_USER
folder called "iDockPosition". I am not sure if this is
it. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Why am I deleting this file and why/how was it created?

Normally my project exporer window shows up in the top
left hand of my screen with my properties window just
below it. however lately my project window has not been
popping up when I go into the VB Editor. When I go to
View\Project Explore it pops up on top of my Code

window.
I cannot for the life of me get it back ontop of the
properties window. does anyone know how to do this?????

Thanx

--

Dave Peterson
.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What version of excel. If Version 2002 or 2003 look for

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VBA\6.0\Commo n\Dock

you aren't deleting a file. You are deleting a value in the registry.
Windows/Excel will recreate it with default values which should restore the
original layout of the VBE.

Tom Ogilvy