Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Project Window

Hi. I am just starting to learn VBA. I am going through
the book, "Writing Excel Macros" by Steven Roman.

I have opened the Visual Basic Project Window and only
see the following modules in the upper left Project
window:

+ Navigator (Navigator.xla)
- VBAProject (Book1)
- Microsoft Excel Objects
Sheet1
Sheet2
Sheet3
ThisWorkbook

The text book indicates that I should also see Forms and
Modules in this window. Does anyone know why these are
not present for me?

Thanks,
Mike.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Mike,

You will only see forms and modules if the workbook has such. In Excel, open
a new workbook, and select that workbook in the VB IDE, and goto menu
InsertModules or InsertUserform, and then you will see some.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips