Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Spreadsheet Outline/Workbook Map

It would be much easier to navigate spreadsheets within a completed workbook
if there was an option to view the spreadsheet names in a column to the left
of your screen. (Like the document map feature in Word). I work with
workbooks for my employer daily that have more tabs than you can view at one
time at the bottom of the screen. When editing a workbook with this many
tabs, I spend a lot of time scrolling left and right to find the sheets I
need.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...el.programming
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I overcame this problem by inserting a column to the left, creating a list of
all the sheets, by inserting text boxes, and assigning macro's to move
between these sheets