Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Importing csv data (with semicolons) into excel

Anyone have any way to import a csv file that is separated by semi-colons
into a spreadsheet?
I am hoping i can take the file and parse it out by the semicolons and use
the top line as the heading line (titles).

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you have xl2002 or xl2003, there is an international tab in
tools=options, but I only saw settings for decimal separator and thousands
separator. In international setting in the control panel, there is a setting
for list separator. but changing that changes it for all windows
applications.

This all assumes you tried just opening the file in Excel and it didn't work
as you wanted.

Tom Ogilvy