Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I sort numbers from left to right and down in order.

I'm running Microsoft Excel. And I'm doing a study on Game numbers that are
drawn on regular basis. I would like to know how I can use the sort by row
and colums in order. The game gives year, month, day and game draw number.
and the Excel program that I'm using now. I have to do one row at a time
otherwise it does not sort the second row as the first. I have to high light
the row of numbers and then go to data,sort and click on continue and then to
left to right and click on ok. After I set up the procedure the first time
all I do then is click on Edit and repeat but this takes a considerable
amount of time to do. And I was wondering if you know of and easier way and
faster way of doing more then one row at a time.
Thank you for your help.