Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pls. reply Sort Data and copy to next coulmn when sort order chang

Hello
I am entering date wise data into worksheet for every date of data I have
new worksheet now I want to sort all worksheet together as per column A and
then after all sorted item of column A has to set next column after sorting
order is change.

For E.g. after sorting A wise when B come it should transfer to next column.
I have 5 field (heading) i.e. when sorting order is change it should copy to
next column i.e. column no. 6

Any help.

****al Shah

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What gets copied to the next column? Column A

' code to sort then
columns(1).copy Cells(1,256).End(xltoLeft)(1,2).EntireColumn

Tom Ogilvy