-   -   Pls. reply Sort Data and copy to next coulmn when sort order chang (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/337711-pls-reply-sort-data-copy-next-coulmn-when-sort-order-chang.html)

shital shah

Pls. reply Sort Data and copy to next coulmn when sort order chang

Hello
I am entering date wise data into worksheet for every date of data I have
new worksheet now I want to sort all worksheet together as per column A and
then after all sorted item of column A has to set next column after sorting
order is change.

For E.g. after sorting A wise when B come it should transfer to next column.
I have 5 field (heading) i.e. when sorting order is change it should copy to
next column i.e. column no. 6

Any help.

****al Shah

Tom Ogilvy

Pls. reply Sort Data and copy to next coulmn when sort order chang

What gets copied to the next column? Column A

' code to sort then
columns(1).copy Cells(1,256).End(xltoLeft)(1,2).EntireColumn

Tom Ogilvy