Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro to Export Selected fields to an Existing Access Database

I need to have my excel workbook export selected fields to an access
database. I was told that macros can help me accomplish this task, but i do
not know how to programme excel to do that. Please assist me in using macros
to automatically accomplish this task with a click of a button.
--
help a friend help you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi ernie