Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Fields in access database

I know this is more of an access question but it does have to do with
excel.

I am trying to import/export data from excel to access. I originally
had 6 fields and they were all working beautifully. I went in and had
to add 7 more fields so i changed my tables to accomodate and when i
entered the field names in my SQL statement it broke the code. I tried
all the way down to 1 more field and it still wasnt working. Is there
a limit to how many field you can call or am i just doing something
wrong?

Thanks,.
justin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

oups.com...
:
: I am trying to import/export data from excel to access. I originally
: had 6 fields and they were all working beautifully. I went in and had
: to add 7 more fields so i changed my tables to accomodate and when i
: entered the field names in my SQL statement it broke the code. I tried
: all the way down to 1 more field and it still wasnt working. Is there
: a limit to how many field you can call or am i just doing something
: wrong?
:
: Thanks,.
: justin
:

There may be a limit, but I've pulled way more than 6 fields before. Have
you tried

Select * From...

If you still can't get it to work, you may need to post some code
Paul D