Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default macro to copy all print settings to all sheets

I have a workbook that has several hundred sheets, that all need exactly
the same print settings.

Is there a way to set up one sheet with page breaks, margins, print
compression, rows repeated at top, headers, footers, etc.. and copy
those to each sheet in the workbook?

--
rbanks
rbanks's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2944

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello rbanks
AFAIK apart from looping through each worksheet?
Dim wsh As Worksheet
For Each wsh In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
With wsh.PageSetup
..CenterFooter
..LeftMargin
..PrintArea
..PrintTitleRows
'so on...
End With
Next wsh

HTH
Cordially
Pascal

"rbanks" a écrit dans
le message de news: ...

I have a workbook that has several hundred sheets, that all need exactly
the same print settings.

Is there a way to set up one sheet with page breaks, margins, print
compression, rows repeated at top, headers, footers, etc.. and copy
those to each sheet in the workbook?

--
rbanks
rbanks's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=521754

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello I think this link will help - in it is a fantastic tool to copy print
settings also you will find many other great time savers.

I have used for many years and on many different machines and environments -
never had an issue.

the link - http://www.asap-utilities.com/ - it is free

"rbanks" wrote:

I have a workbook that has several hundred sheets, that all need exactly
the same print settings.

Is there a way to set up one sheet with page breaks, margins, print
compression, rows repeated at top, headers, footers, etc.. and copy
those to each sheet in the workbook?

--
rbanks
rbanks's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2944