Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy WorkSHeet To New Book With Print Page Settings ?

Hi

Apologies again.
I am using VBA to copy selected worksheets to a newly created workbook.
cwkb is current workbook, nwkb is new book

cwkb.Worksheets(1).Copy After:=nwkb.Sheets(nwkb.Sheets.Count)

This works great for copying content, but one of the pages has been modified by the VBA to include page break codes, and printer settings (ie landscape, zoom 70% etc). Is it possible to copy this across aswell ??
Many thanks

Mike