Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Iacovou Mike Iacovou is offline

Default Copy WorkSHeet To New Book With Print Page Settings ?

When i use the copy function listed previously, it doesn't copy these changes. The print settings are set in VBA in the originating workbook. If there is a copy command in VBA that will preserve these settings, that would be kinda helpful.
TIA

"Vasant Nanavati" wrote:

When I copy a worksheet into another workbook, the Page Setup parameters,
page breaks, etc. are carried over. Does this not happen for you?

--

Vasant

"Mike Iacovou" wrote in message
Hi

Apologies again.
I am using VBA to copy selected worksheets to a newly created workbook.
cwkb is current workbook, nwkb is new book

cwkb.Worksheets(1).Copy After:=nwkb.Sheets(nwkb.Sheets.Count)

This works great for copying content, but one of the pages has been

modified by the VBA to include page break codes, and printer settings (ie
landscape, zoom 70% etc). Is it possible to copy this across aswell ??
Many thanks

Mike