Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mackkaren

Default How do I copy the print settings from one worksheet to another?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Are they in the same workbook?

If yes, then select the one you like. Then click on the second tab (to group
both).

Then File|page setup
And Ok your way out.

Then ungroup the worksheets (just rightclick on one tab and select ungroup
sheets)

Then check to see if all the settings you wanted were applied.

==
If they're in different workbooks, you could move one to the first workbook. Do
the work and move it back.

mackkaren wrote:

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Select first sheet then hold CTRL and select next sheet.

SHIFT and click to group more than two sheets.

Right-click on sheet tab and "select all sheets" if you want all sheets.

Set up the settings for the active sheet and will be done to all sheets you
have grouped.

NOTE: some settings are not available with grouped sheets.

Print Range and Print Titles will be grayed-out.

These would have to be replicated using VBA macro.

DO NOT FORGET to ungroup the sheets when done. Whatever is being done to
active sheet is being done to all.

Can make for some disastrous results.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 06:45:02 -0800, mackkaren