Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Multiple sheets, one user form, and a unique ID

I have been searching for a code that was similar to what I wanted to
do, and try to manipulate it, but I have no luck. Now I am asking
those who are much more educated in Excel VBA to help me with this
problem.

I have 100 hidden sheets in one workbook, with diferent customer ID's
as the sheets name. I want to create a user form that will allow an
individual the ability to input a customer ID and then allow the
userform to past update infomation only into that particualr sheet
(customer id).

Can someone please help me with this? I have been able to research
most other situations and VBA code this here. But I cant seem to find
an answer to this one.

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I am attempting a similar situation, but with little response. I have
gotten as far as recognizing the input as text, but now I need a
"lookup" or "match" function in VBA that will search the labels on
tabs/sheets. I believe that this will be a series of IF - ELSE
statements, but constuction that will be a chore.

I will keep checking in to see what develops.

Thanks,
Nico