Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] sandrew@gmail.com is offline

Default Multiple sheets, one user form, and a unique ID

I have been searching for a code that was similar to what I wanted to
do, and try to manipulate it, but I have no luck. Now I am asking
those who are much more educated in Excel VBA to help me with this
problem.

I have 100 hidden sheets in one workbook, with diferent customer ID's
as the sheets name. I want to create a user form that will allow an
individual the ability to input a customer ID and then allow the
userform to past update infomation only into that particualr sheet
(customer id).

Can someone please help me with this? I have been able to research
most other situations and VBA code this here. But I cant seem to find
an answer to this one.

Thanks!