Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Edy Edy is offline

Default USING OUTLOOK FILED ONEXCEL

I have a quote template on excel, but I need to select from a combo box or
list box the name of my contacts on outlook and fill automaically the name,
address, email and phone on other cell of my template.

Any idea???????
--
___
Edy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Edy:

Start by reading this:

http://www.dicks-clicks.com/excel/olContacts.htm

You need to loop through the contacts and fill a listbox or combobox with
the contact information. For that, see here

http://www.dicks-blog.com/archives/2...stboxcombobox/

I suggest that you fill your listbox with all of the contact information
you'll eventually need. If you don't want to show it, just set the widths
of the columns you don't want to show to zero. It will be easier to
retrieve that information from the selected listbox entry if it's all there
already and you can avoid having to make to calls to Outlook by bringing it
all over at once.

Those two links don't put the whole thing together for you, but they give
you all the information you need to do it. If after you read through them,
you still have questions about putting it together, be sure to post back.

--
Dick Kusleika
MVP-Excel