Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy method: How to remove dotted frame

Wondering how I could use VBA to remove the dotted frame that appears
around the area that has been copied.

--
edanius
edanius's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31771

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
Application.CutCopyMode = False

HTH
Cordially
Pascal

"edanius" a écrit
dans le message de news:

Wondering how I could use VBA to remove the dotted frame that appears
around the area that has been copied.

--
edanius
edanius's Profile: