Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Textboxes and ComboBoxes

Hi All,

Is there a way to format textboxes and comboboxes to reconize that a number
has been typed into it so that I can say, If combo.value number Then ?

Thanks in advance

Jason

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Jim F

That worked great, Thanks.

Jason

"Jason Zischke" wrote:

Hi All,

Is there a way to format textboxes and comboboxes to reconize that a number
has been typed into it so that I can say, If combo.value number Then ?

Thanks in advance

Jason

OLE comboboxes Mikkan Excel Programming 1 July 23rd 05 12:46 AM
comboboxes lgbjr Excel Programming 8 June 1st 05 06:52 AM
Clear Comboboxes & Textboxes MBlake New Users to Excel 3 May 2nd 05 10:29 PM
Comboboxes Angeliki Excel Programming 1 March 3rd 04 12:00 PM
Multiple ComboBoxes and TextBoxes on Userform Rich J Excel Programming 6 January 27th 04 07:51 PM