Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Moving Data

Hi,

I have a vba marco that extracts data from text documents and puts the data
into excel and performs some basic formatting.

My problem though is that I need to rearrange the data to produce a summary.
It is a bit hard to explain because of the data layout, but if someone is
kind enough I would like to email the spreadsheet ( it is Small) and explain
it that way.

many thanks

David

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Morning Ardus,

Do you have an e-mail address?

thanks, David

Ardus Petus wrote:
Please send me your WB.

--
AP

Hi,

[quoted text clipped - 9 lines]

David

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You answer my message: this is a spare address where I dont't mind spam.

Expecting your mail,

--
AP

"Ozzie via OfficeKB.com" <u18021@uwe a écrit dans le message de
Morning Ardus,

Do you have an e-mail address?

thanks, David

Ardus Petus wrote:
Please send me your WB.

--
AP

Hi,

[quoted text clipped - 9 lines]

David

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Ardus,

How do I send you my WB if I don't have an e-mail address?

Ardus Petus wrote:
You answer my message: this is a spare address where I dont't mind spam.

Expecting your mail,

--
AP

Morning Ardus,