Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA front end for Excel

Greetings!

I need to create a front end for spreadsheets that allows users to generate
a report with only their details(based upon userid). I have a VBA/Excel
programming book but it doesn't cover anything of this type. Any experts out
there?

Thanks,

David
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Yes, there are many, but you will need to take it a step at a time, and
explain each problem/requirement precisely.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"David Denny" wrote in message
. ..
Greetings!

I need to create a front end for spreadsheets that allows users to

generate
a report with only their details(based upon userid). I have a VBA/Excel
programming book but it doesn't cover anything of this type. Any experts

out
there?

Thanks,

David

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Udo Udo is offline

Hi David,

in principle Bob is correct, some more details would be helpful. But
there are some general points that can be made:
- selection fields etc. which offer the exact answers to requred
variables are a great aid
- all entry fields which can/should be modified by the users can be
surrounded by a coloured background and adjusted by supportive comments

Your question suggests, that your Excel sheet is used to generate
reports from another source. Then, the a.m. entries in selection fields
can be used in the specific query code.

Hope this was of some help for you
Udo