Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default nested if

Hi, if I have 10 cells numbered 1 to 10, and I want to tell if the last
3 values are smaller then each other, how do I do this. If a10a9 and
a9a8 answer = 1.
Regards Robert

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If(and(a10<A9,A9<A8,A8<A7),1,"")

--
Paul987
Paul987's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24850

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

or for just 3 values with the last (A10) the largest:

=If(and(a10A9,A9A8),1,"")

Tom Ogilvy

"Paul987" wrote in
message ...

If(and(a10<A9,A9<A8,A8<A7),1,"")

--
Paul987
Paul987's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=517366

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for your reply, this is great.
Regards Robert

Nested IF Jo Excel Worksheet Functions 2 October 26th 08 04:06 AM
nested if Gary Wessle Excel Worksheet Functions 6 August 2nd 07 05:19 AM
nested if based on nested if in seperate sheet. how? scouserabbit Excel Worksheet Functions 5 March 2nd 07 04:03 PM
Nested if bjd via OfficeKB.com Excel Worksheet Functions 4 June 21st 05 03:25 PM
What is quicker? Nested or non nested ifs andycharger[_17_] Excel Programming 2 February 25th 04 03:58 PM