Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can you filter sheet of data & on another sheet make four groups under each other?

Hi,

As a alternative to another tread recently added I test this approach:

I have on Sheet1 five columns of data, and depending on the value in the
third column of them(can be one of four values 2006, 2005, 2004 and 2003),
the results should make the four different groups under each other in
another sheet.

The value is valiated to only be one of four values, say 2006, 2005, 2004
and 2003.

Any good solutions?

/ Best Regards