Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Particulars data Filter from sheet 1 to sheet 2 automatically

In the Sheet 1 I create a List of with their datas, suppose,

Manager Rs. 10000
Customer Care Rs. 5000
Accountant Rs. 3000
Accountant Rs. 2500
Manger Rs. 7000
Customer care Rs. 6000
Manager Rs. 8000

I need only the Manager Data in the Sheet 2,

and I will reentry the all type data in sheet 1, new entry of Manager Data
only will come in sheet 2 automatically, and update.

How I could do it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

use datafilterautofilterfilter on "Manager"(note your SPELLING
BELOW)copy to the other sheet. Record a macro while doing.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Sudipta Sen" wrote in message
In the Sheet 1 I create a List of with their datas, suppose,

Manager Rs. 10000
Customer Care Rs. 5000
Accountant Rs. 3000
Accountant Rs. 2500
Manger Rs. 7000
Customer care Rs. 6000
Manager Rs. 8000

I need only the Manager Data in the Sheet 2,

and I will reentry the all type data in sheet 1, new entry of Manager Data
only will come in sheet 2 automatically, and update.

How I could do it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Assume your source data as posted in Sheet1, in A2:B2 down
In Sheet2,
In A2: =IF(TRIM(Sheet1!A2)="Manager",ROW(),"")
In B2:
=IF(ROWS($1:1)COUNT($A:$A),"",INDEX(Sheet1!A:A,SM ALL($A:$A,ROWS($1:1))))
Copy B2 to C2. Select A2:C2, copy down to cover the max expected extent of
data in Sheet1. Hide/minimize col A. Cols B and C will auto-return the
dynamic results that you seek, ie only the "Manager" data, with all results
neatly packed at the top. As Sheet1 is updated, "Manager" data will
continuously stream over and display in Sheet2. Easily adapt & extend to suit.
Any good? hit the YES button below
--
Max
Singapore
"Sudipta Sen" wrote:
In the Sheet 1 I create a List of with their datas, suppose,

Manager Rs. 10000
Customer Care Rs. 5000
Accountant Rs. 3000
Accountant Rs. 2500
Manger Rs. 7000
Customer care Rs. 6000
Manager Rs. 8000

I need only the Manager Data in the Sheet 2,

and I will reentry the all type data in sheet 1, new entry of Manager Data
only will come in sheet 2 automatically, and update.

How I could do it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

You may refer to question 7 of http://ashishmathur.com/knowledgebaseII.aspx

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com

"Sudipta Sen" wrote in message
In the Sheet 1 I create a List of with their datas, suppose,

Manager Rs. 10000
Customer Care Rs. 5000
Accountant Rs. 3000
Accountant Rs. 2500
Manger Rs. 7000
Customer care Rs. 6000
Manager Rs. 8000

I need only the Manager Data in the Sheet 2,

and I will reentry the all type data in sheet 1, new entry of Manager Data
only will come in sheet 2 automatically, and update.

How I could do it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Define the range as list or table and then create a pivot table from it and
place the pivot table on the second sheet. Click Refresh or Refresh all when
data changes in Sheet1.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire