Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default Particulars data Filter from sheet 1 to sheet 2 automatically

Hi,

Define the range as list or table and then create a pivot table from it and
place the pivot table on the second sheet. Click Refresh or Refresh all when
data changes in Sheet1.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Sudipta Sen" wrote:

In the Sheet 1 I create a List of with their datas, suppose,

Manager Rs. 10000
Customer Care Rs. 5000
Accountant Rs. 3000
Accountant Rs. 2500
Manger Rs. 7000
Customer care Rs. 6000
Manager Rs. 8000

I need only the Manager Data in the Sheet 2,

and I will reentry the all type data in sheet 1, new entry of Manager Data
only will come in sheet 2 automatically, and update.

How I could do it.