Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Several questions about Userforms

Good Morning,

I am trying to settle a Userform (UF) including :
- A TextBox (TB)
- A ListBox (LB), initialized from a data base located in the workbook
- and a CommandButton ("OK")

When a string is input in the TB, the TopIndex of the LB is
automatically updated, and when an item is selected in the LB, the TB is
filled with it.

Lastly, the database is updated when a new entry is input in the TB.

With your help, because I have reached my limits !, I would like to
implement the following functionalities :
- Close the UF with the "ESC" key
- Feed the TB (when focused) by the TopIndex of LB when the Down Arrow
Key is typed
- In the LB, use the Down and Up arrow Keys to scroll the list, to avoid
using the scroll bar with the mouse.

Greatly Thanking you by advance for your Help

With Best Regards

Philippe

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I repost my mail, because It seems my computer was not correctly set for
date and time !

Thank you for your help

Philippe

Philippe a écrit :

[...]

Answers to questions posing more questions in a workbook sbelle1 Excel Worksheet Functions 2 August 8th 09 01:02 AM
View Questions and Answer to questions I created Roibn Taylor Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 4 July 24th 08 12:05 AM
Help with Userforms Panagiotis Marantos Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 July 25th 06 04:26 PM
Userforms nath Excel Programming 1 May 20th 04 04:53 PM
Userforms..... Candee[_8_] Excel Programming 1 November 27th 03 06:02 PM