Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Philippe[_5_] Philippe[_5_] is offline

Default Several questions about Userforms

I repost my mail, because It seems my computer was not correctly set for
date and time !

Thank you for your help

Philippe

Philippe a écrit :

Good Morning,

I am trying to settle a Userform (UF) including :
- A TextBox (TB)
- A ListBox (LB), initialized from a data base located in the workbook
- and a CommandButton ("OK")

When a string is input in the TB, the TopIndex of the LB is
automatically updated, and when an item is selected in the LB, the TB is
filled with it.

Lastly, the database is updated when a new entry is input in the TB.

With your help, because I have reached my limits !, I would like to
implement the following functionalities :
- Close the UF with the "ESC" key
- Feed the TB (when focused) by the TopIndex of LB when the Down Arrow
Key is typed
- In the LB, use the Down and Up arrow Keys to scroll the list, to avoid
using the scroll bar with the mouse.

Greatly Thanking you by advance for your Help

With Best Regards

Philippe