Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Looking for blank

I have one sheet that will gather the needed info and a macor that will then
take that info and move it to another workbook (database like) it will then
deposit that info to the next open row and paste. What code do I use in my
macro to look for the next ava. cell in the A:A column?

Thanks for any help in this matter!
--
EW - Analyst
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi EW,

Try something like::

Dim SH as Worksheet
Dim Rng As Range

Set SH = Workbooks("OtherBook.xls").Sheets("Sheet1")

Set Rng = SH.Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp)(2)

---
Regards,
Norman