Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2002: Return blank when VLOOKUP on blank cells

Hi,

Lets consuider the following table:

A B C
1 Code Zone A Zone B
2 B22 25
3 C41 10
4 F87 14
5 G26 96

Vlook up
26 F87 14 0
27 G26 0 96

If I use VLOOKUP to look for data in column B and C that is blank, it always
retun with 0

Is there any formula for it to return with blank for blank data cells ?

Thanks

Low

--
A36B58K641
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=IF(VLOOKUP()=0,"",VLOOKUP())
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200855

"Mr. Low" wrote:

Hi,

Lets consuider the following table:

A B C
1 Code Zone A Zone B
2 B22 25
3 C41 10
4 F87 14
5 G26 96

Vlook up
26 F87 14 0
27 G26 0 96

If I use VLOOKUP to look for data in column B and C that is blank, it always
retun with 0

Is there any formula for it to return with blank for blank data cells ?

Thanks

Low

--
A36B58K641