Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bhaskar Polisetty

Default Not showing blank and non blank items in filter mode for values

On Filtering the below list, we are not able to get the filter for blanks
even though there are blank data available. however, filtering by Custom =
Blanks, we are able to get the data Why is it that blank category and Non
blank category not appearing in the filter????

When there are series of values are listed and when you filter the values,
there if there are any blanks are there between the lines, then excel filter
is not showing those blank line items.