Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Auto Update in excel

I need to know how to have my validation macro run everytime i change
the contents of a cell. I've tried putting the macro name in the
Worksheet_Change Source but it seems to be stuck in a loop. Any help?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try This, just change the address between the quotes to suit your
needs.

On Error GoTo DoNothing
If Target.Address = "$A$1" Then
MsgBox "This works"
End If
Exit Sub

DoNothing:

End Sub

This will avoid running into a continuos loop

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

before the end of your macro,
a1=11 or something

€ç¼–写: