-   -   Auto Update in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/353204-auto-update-excel.html)

[email protected]

Auto Update in excel

I need to know how to have my validation macro run everytime i change
the contents of a cell. I've tried putting the macro name in the
Worksheet_Change Source but it seems to be stuck in a loop. Any help?

Mark

Auto Update in excel

Try This, just change the address between the quotes to suit your
needs.

On Error GoTo DoNothing
If Target.Address = "$A$1" Then
MsgBox "This works"
End If
Exit Sub

DoNothing:

End Sub

This will avoid running into a continuos loop

wdjsxj

Auto Update in excel

before the end of your macro,
a1=11 or something