Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sky Sky is offline

Default Display diff text based numbers in another cell

I am trying to display a different text string for certain number ranges
based on a number displayed in a different cell.

Cell (C25) displays a number in the range of 0-150. I need cell (A26) to
display a given text string when the number in (C25) is within a certain
range.

Range that # in C25 falls within Text to Display
0-9 "Use Good CRM/ADM"
10-15 "Notify Dispatch/Manager"
16-20 "Manager Approval REQ"
20 "CANCEL MISSION"

I am new to VBA (learn as I go) so simple soulutions with lots of detailed
instructions won't hurt my feelings.
--
skyknight
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You don't need VBA. The VLOOKUP worksheet function will do the
job. In cells G1:H4 (or whatever range you want) enter

0 User Good CRM/ADM
10 Notify Dispatch Manager
15 Manager Approval REQ
20 Cancel Mission