Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Summary All Worksheets With Formulas - Ron De Bruin modified

Sub Summary_All_Worksheets_With_Formulas()
Dim Sh As Worksheet
Dim Newsh As Worksheet
Dim myCell As Range
Dim ColNum As Integer
Dim RwNum As Long
Dim Basebook As Workbook

With Application
.Calculation = xlCalculationManual
.ScreenUpdating = False
End With

Set Basebook = ThisWorkbook
Set Newsh = Basebook.Worksheets.Add

On Error Resume Next
Newsh.Name = "Summary-Sheet"
If Err.Number 0 Then
MsgBox "The Summary sheet already exist in this workbook."
With Application
.DisplayAlerts = False
Newsh.Delete
.DisplayAlerts = True
.Calculation = xlCalculationAutomatic
.ScreenUpdating = True
End With
Exit Sub
End If

RwNum = 1
'The links to the first sheet will start in row 2

For Each Sh In Basebook.Worksheets
If Sh.Name < Newsh.Name And Sh.Visible Then
ColNum = 1
RwNum = RwNum + 1

Newsh.Cells(RwNum, 1).Value = Sh.Name
'Copy the sheet name in the A column

For Each myCell In Sh.Range("A1,D5:E5,Z10") '
<----Change the range
ColNum = ColNum + 1
Newsh.Cells(RwNum, ColNum).Formula = _
"='" & Sh.Name & "'!" & myCell.Address(False, False)
Next myCell
End If
Next Sh

Newsh.UsedRange.Columns.AutoFit

With Application
.Calculation = xlCalculationAutomatic
.ScreenUpdating = True
End With
End Sub

Could Ron or another guru tell me how I can amend the above code as
follows:

(1) Allow me to select the range I want with a message box - where
should i put the code below??

myRange = Application.InputBox( _
Prompt:="Select cell for Standard data.", Type:=8)

(2) Allow me to select the sheets I want instead of all visible cells??

For Each Sh In ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets

(3) Allow me to put the range to be copied in an existing sheet
(instead of a new sheet) with a messge box to enter the first cell
where it would start - as I need to run macro for several times on
different range

Thxs for any help !!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

should read :Allow me to select the sheets I want instead of all
visible sheets

No getting any response
Guess that's not possible?