Bonzy

Default Getting last Modified documents/worksheets

I used a previous version of excel on a win98 pc. At the end of the week I
would recall all the documents created and saved in the past week for
proofreading etc. This was very fast and easy. However, I bought a WinXP
laptop and transfered all my documents onto it. It had office 2003 Pro
installed so I thought my latest saved files would be even easier and faster
to retrieve. To my utter dismay the reverse happened. Retrieving latest
documents over the weekend has been a nightmare because I now have sit and
wait for at least 20 minuites to have only 4 out of 20 files found and
listed. So I wonder, what went wrong in the setup of the laptop, installation
of the Office 2003 etc. Is there a setting in EXcel that wasn't done well or
what? Please help.