Old February 4th 05, 05:33 PM
Last modified date in footer

Default How do I enter the date last modified in the footer of an Excel d.

How do I enter the date last modified in the footer of an Excel document?
I want to be able to distribute a monthly or weekly report in Excel to users
and have it automatically update the date last modified in the footer each
time I update the report.

Old February 6th 05, 11:12 PM
Myrna Larson

You need to do that with a Before_Print event macro. If you search the
newsgroups from Google you will find lots of examples.