-   -   How do I enter the date last modified in the footer of an Excel d. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/11595-how-do-i-enter-date-last-modified-footer-excel-d.html)

Last modified date in footer

How do I enter the date last modified in the footer of an Excel d.

How do I enter the date last modified in the footer of an Excel document?
I want to be able to distribute a monthly or weekly report in Excel to users
and have it automatically update the date last modified in the footer each
time I update the report.

Myrna Larson

You need to do that with a Before_Print event macro. If you search the
newsgroups from Google you will find lots of examples.