Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default summary page of many worksheets

How can I summarize the input values of one cell in many worksheets, other
than referencing them individually. I.e. A summary page listing the values
in all worksheet cell h8, for example.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Use INDIRECT to quickly frame it up ..

List the sheetnames in A2 down, eg in A2: Sheet2
List the cell references in B1 across, eg in B1: H8

Then place in B2: =INDIRECT("'"&$A2&"'!"&B$1)
Copy B2 across/fill down as required to populate the summary
--
Max
Singapore