Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Getting Data from HTML to Excel, then Saving

Hey, I am new here, and I tried to search, but i cant find the solution
to my problem.

Currently i have a data logger, which is able to take its information
and put it into an HTX file, then turn it into a html file, with the
current data. The software, however, does not let me put the data into
excel. So this is what i want to do:
1. Take the data from the HTML file, and bring it into excel 2 times
a day (9:00am and 6:00pm)
2. Since my data source has a time stamp, this should not be a
problem, however i need it to add a date stamp.
3. I want to be able to use this to archive and log data, so i want
excel to check for updates, then create a new row with data, without
deleting my old row. This way I have an archive.

I thank you in advance, for your help... ;)

Nish

--
nishboo
nishboo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31110